Jun 4, 2013

Monogram Swap

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner Blog to try to get some monogrammed items off my hands. :) Every once in a while she does a Monogram Swap, and I have actually had great luck finding an older "WHS" that we have been able to buy stuff from for Mr. Will.

Today, I am actually posting some very random monograms, and neither are items that belonged to me or my Will. I have actually sold all of Will's personalized items from newborn to 12 months on Facebook (aren't these trading pages on Facebook amazing?!). I have decided to hang on to his "WHS" and "W" monogrammed items, with the hope that maybe we'll one day have another boy and I'll be able to come up with another cute boy name with the same initials. High hopes, right?

But, on with the point of this post...the first item I have for sale is a brand new, custom made burp cloth (made by yours truly). Way back in the day (pre-baby life), I had an Etsy site, and this was 1/2 of an order that I was unable to complete at the time due to some technical difficulties with my machine. So, this is a BRAND NEW, NEVER USED burp cloth, with the initials C-G-C (or if you would rather see them in the order in which they are monogrammed, cCg). It is made of a sweet, bright pink and white nursery rhyme toile print, backed with white chenille (or terry cloth). The dimensions are 13" x 18".

Price: $5 (shipped)





Now onto my next random item, this cute thing I'm selling for my cousin Marissa's little boy, because she's busy doing other important things, like being a doctor and stuff.

This is a Kelly's Kids longall, size 18 months, in excellent used condition. Tucker wore this literally 1-2 times. It would be perfect for fall. It is brown and white checked gingham, with the initials "T-A-J" (or tJa in order) embroidered in blue. If you are worried about length, there is a good 2" on the shoulder straps for you to lower the buttons.

Price: $20 (shipped)

Love the longall, but not the correct initials? I can remove it and monogram the initials of your choice if you would like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment