Mar 13, 2013

Lily is One!

Our sweet little Lily Bug is One!



I'm a little behind in posting these, but we celebrated the first birthday of Hunter's sweet little niece two weeks ago with a precious Peter Rabbit themed party.
 







Lily is just three weeks younger than Will, and it is still crazy to me that a full year has gone by since we welcomed these "twin cousins" into the family. (Yes, I know they look NOTHING alike, but their due dates were VERY close, so we've always called them "twin cousins.") :)

And we tried (yet again) getting a picture of the two of them together, and this was the best we got. I'm sure we'll be dealing with this for years and years to come.

I also tried getting a picture of Will and Hunter together, and this was the best we got.

This isn't the greatest picture of his sweet little outfit, but Will was wearing something from his "vintage" collection. AKA: a former outfit of his daddy's.

After a yummy dinner, it was finally time for the birthday girl to dig into her cake. And after about 3 seconds of trying to figure out what it was, she did a fabulous job of digging into that cake. 

 


She let that cake know whose birthday it was, and she didn't look back.





And then sweet Caroline got a cupcake of her own, and thought it was pretty yummy too. I also had one for myself, and I agree 100%.

 The birthday girl got cleaned up before opening all of her wonderful gifts.

And then the big one year olds ended the night with a tea party. We are working on explaining to Will what is and isn't appropriate attire for a tea party.

Happy Birthday, sweet Lily Bug! We love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment